The first self-service, smart locker system that enables reuse and installation in new and existing office cabinets. You can easily book, share, assign or re-assign a locker with the Awaio workplace app
One lock – multiple functions
Reality with *non smart locks.
- Manual administration and maintenance.
- 40% of the cabinets are inactive and not in regular use.
- Equal to o,5m2 of unused space
- No data or space management insights
- 100% overview of usage
- 90% admin savings by self service
- 46% reduced purchase over time
- Reduced footprint through circular usage
Frequently asked questions
First of all, welcome to Awaio! We are glad you are on this journey with us. In this video you can see the installation process. One lock simply needs Bluetooth and a smartphone. Both new and old wooden cabinets can be upgraded and installed in 5 minutes.
The app collects battery data from all locks and reports this to the Web portal. The user will get a warning in the Awaio App when battery is getting low. If you forget to change the battery, the lock will open it self as a last action.
An admin can:
- always unlock all the locks.
- See who as booked a locker
- See who has opened a locker.
- Release lockers when needed.
The battery type is CR123 & we recommend using professional batteries ex. Duracell Procell CR123.
- Admin gets a “warning” notification in the web portal. – e.g Change the battery on the specific lock, within a couple of months.
- If the battery is not changed, admin will eventually receive an e-mail marked as ‘critical’ e.g change battery within a closer period of time.
- The user receives a notification in the app that the battery needs to be changed. – Contact the service team for assistance, or change the battery by themselves.
- If no one has acted on the alerts. As a last resort the lock will auto unlock itself to avoid hassle.